Wednesday, November 15, 2017

December Daily-Holiday Journal featuring FaLaLa with Solange


Hello BoBunny fans! It's Solange Marques here and today I'll show you my December Daily using
Fa La La collection.

I am in love with Christmas, it's my favorite holiday!  I love to keep my memories and traditions from the preparations for Christmas of years past on my December Daily.






I've used a BoBunny Misc Me Binder covered in holiday themed paper and embellishments to make this December Daily:


Here's a look for you into pages where I'll place my photos and notes:


I've used Double Dots Cardstock and Fa La La collection:


















Thanks for stopping by today!  Come see us again for more fun holiday ideas with BoBunny products.

Solange


BoBunny Supplies:

Patterned Papers: Sparkle, Deck the Halls, Be Merry, Cheer, Countdown, Christmas Tree, Holiday Hoot, Santa Stripe, Noteworthy/Fa La La

Cardstocks: Wild Berry Red, Dark Denim, Sweet Pear Dot, Evergreen/ Double Dot Cardstock

Misc Me Binder: Misc Me Gold and Kraft 8x9

Blossoms-Wild Berry Bouquet

No comments:

Post a Comment